Fall Sessions Off To A Great Start




















I'm excited to share that the fall season classes have started and enrollment is up.  This means more people are getting excited about knitting and crocheting. Yay!

I love to share the gift I have received with others. And to see how excited adults and kids are getting, just fills my heart.

Don't worry if you were not able to join me this month because next month there are a number of new classes starting. Please register early to get your slot in the class. Check out my Classes tab for more details.

This time of year is great to start working on a new project as the holidays are quickly approaching. Giving handmade items is the best gift you can give to someone. Handmade gifts are shown to be more appreciated and shown off more than any store bought item.

I look forward to seeing you next month and please contact me if you have any questions about the classes I hold.

LET'S CROCHET!!!
LET'S KNIT!!

Comments

Popular Posts