Simple Summer Pleasures


Summer is here and what I love the most is the warmer weather, BBQs , enjoying the outdoors and working a project. Now when I get the chance to combine all of these together; I'm in heaven. Yep, my simple pleasures in life. What are your favorite activities or pleasures?

My husband and I always attend the local "Music in the Park" events. This is a free concert in the park where you can bring your lawn chair, favorite bottle of wine, and kick back to enjoy the band. Live band, did I mention that. 

With every trip to the park I bring one of my current projects with me. I get a lot done. Not to mention people watching and enjoying the one I love most, my husband. 

Tell me what you enjoy about your time during the summer. We all have a story to tell. 

Comments

Popular Posts