Embroidery Scissors by Loops and Threads

Many have asked for product reviews on items I use.  Here one you will love.  Loop & Threads embroidery scissors.

You may have heard this name before because they also make yarn. I have also used their yarn but I'll leave that for another review. For now lets talk scissors. I'm working so many projects at once that I'm always having to look for a pair of scissors.

What I really like about these is they are affordable. Yes, you can get these at a reasonable price that can allow you to get more than one.  I ran across these at Micheal's about two months ago while shopping for scissors.  I couldn't believe the price and the patterns on the handles.  Too cute.

They cut very well both paper and yarn.  Not to mentions they are small and fit into my tool box. I am not sure how many different patterns they have but so far I've seen 5.

Now think about it, if I found theses at the price of $2.99 at Michael's, think what the price would be with a coupon.

I am not affiliated with the product but love to share what I find.  If you have used these scissors let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts