Join A Community

Being part of a community is a wonderful thing. You can gain so much support, encouragement, and just have a good time.

Let me introduce you to the best group of people. These individuals are full of energy, love doing the craft, and love sharing their knowledge. And I'm not talking about just their craft knowledge, but more about their life knowledge. Wow!! We can all gain from learning from others and sharing with others.


So what I'm getting at is, if you want to be part of a fun, energetic, creative, exciting group of people then join me. Next week I have two crochet classes starting in San Mateo. One is an evening class and one is a morning class.

Now if this month doesn't work for you, never fear, I have more classes starting next month in San Carlos. I have both crochet and knitting classes. I have evening and lunch time classes. Yep, I got you covered.

I'd loved for you to join me and help build this community of crocheters and knitters. There is always room for more.


Comments

Popular Posts