Season Events

This past weekend was my first craft event for the season. This event was one I have done the past 4 years and it's been a great event for me.

If you weren't following me on Facebook this weekend then let me share the events of the weekend.

I was so encouraged by the number of people that came by my booth. I had a number of returning customers and several students come by. Fun time!! Great to see everyone.

I made a number of new friends by meeting new vendors at the event. Artisans are very supportive of one another and very friendly. This is actually a small community. You never know when you will run into someone again.

I do have a few other events this season and I do hope you will stop by to see me. Here is where I will be:

November 21 and 22 Holiday Craft Faire @ Twin Pines Park in Belmont, CA. Time: 10-4pm

December 1 Domenico Winery "Ladies Night Holiday Boutique" 5-9pm off Industrial in San Carlos, CA

December 2 Kohl Mansion Holiday Boutique 5-9pm @ Mercy High School, Burlingame, CA

Can't wait to see you!!








Comments

Popular Posts