NEW Date For Crochet In The Round Workshop

UPDATE!!!!  I have changed my Crochet In The Round workshop date.  Had a little conflict but new date is set for Nov. 14 (Sat).

This workshop gives you the opportunity to make hats, ponchos, and so much more. Working in the round is your next step after working a few projects. But if you feel confident with the basic crochet stitches then you are ready for this class.

Hats are very popular and once you have made one you will not want to stop. I will show you two techniques for making a hat, get tips on stitches and sizing, and learn how to add your own touch of flare to each hat you make. I will introduce you to other projects in the round and how to get started on them.

The holiday is approaching and what better gift to give.

Register on my CLASSES tab.  See you there. 

Comments

Popular Posts