San Carlos Art & Wine Festival


This is to update you on what is happening right now in the month of October. First, an annual event for me, San Carlos Arts & Wine Festival that is held Oct. 10 - 11 (Sat -Sun, 10am-6-pm). Find me in booth #1103 located on San Carlos Ave. 
It doesn't end there. I have a number of new classes starting this fall for knitters and crocheters. For more details go to my Classes tab. I hold morning and evening classes. Register early to hold your spot. Classes are for adults and children. This is the season to get working on your holiday projects.

More workshops are coming. Private lessons are available through out the year so contact me to set up a time slot.

Lastly, I'm bringing in new items to my Etsy shop so stop by and see what is there and what will be at all my craft events this year. I do have a few more events after San Carlos so stay tuned.

I look forward to seeing you at one my events or in class.  Have a wonderful day! 





  

Comments

Popular Posts