Little Treasures in San Francisco



I want to start sharing with you little treasures I find that are unexpected and totally worth checking out.  I've shared a lot of yarn stores in the past and no worries that will continue.  I want to share more entrepreneurs with you. The small business owners need to be acknowledged and I want to do that.

My husband and I often take trips into San Francisco for the day, just to see the sights. We like to be local tourist. The city has so many things to see like shops, restaurants, museums and much much more. So each time we take a day trip we find something new. 




I'd like to share a shop I found on my last trip into the city called Often Wanders.

It's a small shop off Valencia Street. The owner is Sarah and I happened to meet her the day I went in. An adorable shop with lots of home decor items. You can find items like jewelry, pillows, plants, baskets, candles and more.  My favorite from this list is the candles. If you know me I always have candles burning to help me unwind at the end of the day while knitting my latest design.

I picked up the candled called Home and love the scent. I also love the diffuser called Magnolia and Sea Salt. 





Sarah mentioned that if I were to bring the candle container back into the store they will fill it at half price. Wow! Now you are speaking my language and another great reason to return to the shop.

Sarah was nice enough to pose in the pictures I took. She the blond. You can learn more about her and her lovely shop by following @oftenwander on Instagram or her website https://oftenwander.com

If you visit please let her know you heard about her hear on my blog. I love to give shout outs to small businesses and encourage other to check them out. PS. tell her I said "hello". She won't remember me but that is not the point. It's always nice to hear you were referred by someone.






Comments

Popular Posts